Our Trade Marks and Copyright group advises clients in all aspects of trademark and copyright law from clearing and prosecuting rights through to registration, litigation and enforcement which includes issues in relation to General Agreement on Trade in Services, Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the WTO.
Many of our group members have worked in the industry, giving them an understanding of the client’s perspective when working with law firms.
Our Trade Marks and Copyright group provides advice in areas including
- Trademark searching and registration/availability opinions
- Trademark filing and prosecution
- Trademark opposition proceedings
- Trademark registration
- Trademark portfolio management and strategy
- Trademark enforcement and litigation
- Copyright clearance and opinions
- Copyright protection
- Copyright licensing
- Copyright litigation and copyright board proceedings
- Broadcast and entertainment law advice
- Counterfeit enforcement
- Packaging and labeling advice