As a consequence of our expertise in International Trade and Carriage of Goods by Air, Sea and Land, our firm provides specialist advice to various International Airlines, and Transporters regarding Aviation Law of Pakistan relating to:
- Revised National Aviation Policy, 2000 The Civil Aviation Ord. 1960, (Amdt) Act 1966.
- The Aircraft (Removal of Danger to Safety) Order 1965.
- The Carriage by Air Act, 1934.
- The Carriage by Air (International Convention) Act, 1966.
- The Carriage by Air (Supplementary Convention) Act, 1968.
We are the only law firm in Pakistan that also offers unique legal expertise, advice, and services on a matter relating to International Space Law with a particular focus on.
Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, (1967)
- Convention on International Liability for Damage Caused by Space Objects (1972) and also the UN Claims Commission
- The Outer Space Treaty
- The Rescue and Return Agreement
- The Liability Convention
- The Registration Convention
- The INTELSAT Agreement
- The INMARSAT Agreement
- Declaration of Legal Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space
- Principles Governing Direct Television Broadcasting
- Principles Relating to Remote Sensing
- Declaration on International Cooperation in Outer Space
- UN General Assembly Resolutions
- Right to Consult Annex J of the UN Declaration on Principles Governing the Use by States of Artificial Earth Satellites for International Direct Television Broadcasting